We had a great Virtual AGM on the 14th of October 2020 and our officers for 2020-2021 have been elected.
We would like to extend a sincere thank you to all attendees not only for attending but their contributions on the evening. We think that this is definitely a photo for the Archives.
Thank you to all outgoing & incoming officers and all committee members for all your work and continued support in these challenging times.
Below is a list of the elected officers for 2020-2021:
- Cathaoirleach - Breda Cody
- Leas-Chathaoirleach - Tommy Conway
- Rúnaí - Carla Cody
- Cisteoir - Patricia Keegan
- Oifigeach Caidrimh Poiblí - Gearóid Keane
- Iniúchóir - Nuala Keane
- Treoraí na Gaeilge - Noirín Ní Shuilleabháin
- Oifigeach na nÓg - Cian Ó Braonáin
- Delegate to County 1 - Breda Cody
- Delegate to County 2 - Margaret Lennon
- DLP - Seán Keane
- Data Protection Officer - Gearóid Keane
- Covid Officer - Tommy Conway
- Covid Deputy - Lorraine Hamm
- Covid Deputy - Patricia Keegan